" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Thursday, April 06, 2006

On a much brighter note....

...Ryun is taking Emily to opening day at McCoy Stadium, home of the Pawtucket Red Sox. The game starts at 7:05pm.

A friend of ours was able to get free tickets which is why they are going, and why I am letting Emily stay up really late on a school night.

She's excited.

Anyway, I have to go finish making a game for Katherine's class that her teacher asked me to make and then I am going to start the flashcards I need to make Emily (she has to memorize the states and their capitals).

I might be back later...then again, I might not.

1 comment:

Arty4ever said...

Speaking of flash cards for memorizing the United States and Capitals...

I have created a new study aid packaged as a deck of 50 flash cards with whimsical illustrations that help trigger the memory of the visual learner.

Check out this website:
http://www.rightbrainedlearner.com

:)