" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Busy

Julia and I have a busy day today. We are going to the MOMS Club business meeting/spring fling at the library this morning. She has Physical Therapy at the EI office after that, and then we have to go do some banking for my mother.

This will be my first offical outing with the MOMS Club. I am looking forward to it. I actually joined at the end of February but was way too busy last month with Mardi Gras to attend anything.

Emily has Girl Scouts at 4:30 and I have PTA meeting tonight as well. I have to be there early because the School Department Central Office wants to take a picture of all Committee Leads/PTA Officers.

So, you know, I'll be busy all day/night, which in turn means little or no blogging.

No comments: