" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Monday, March 27, 2006

Today was...

...Julia's first PT appointment at Health South without me. I mean, of course I was there, but in the waiting room.

At our appointment last week, Debbie and I discussed this possibility. Both of us felt that Julia might do better if I wasn't there. We were right.

I was kind of sad that I missed it, but Julia actually took a step down over a little ledge and didn't lose her balance. She walked all over the squishy gym mats with ease, and did a great job transitioning her weight from one foot to the other when reaching.

So, even though I missed it, I am glad she did well!

1 comment:

Caltechgirl said...

Too bad they don't have a video camera so you can watch her from the waiting room :)