" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Better...But Not Great

What a difference a day makes. I am feeling much, much better...still not completely back to my old self but definitely on the way.

I am still going to try and take it easy today...both food and rest wise. I went one day without cleaning my house (yesterday) and it already looks like a hurricane blew through so I might have to do some cleaning. I don't know what happened to me. I used to be able to deal with clutter...now even the slightest bit gets to me. So, other than that anyway, I don't plan on doing much.

I have an appointment tonight which I am still unsure about going to...I will have to see as the day goes on how I feel.

This thing that I have on my mind that I have been talking about blogging about will come at some point. It's nothing big really...I just don't have the energy to do it right now.

Anyway, that's all. I am going to go straighten out the kitchen and chill for the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am feeling better too Shaz! I think it was a 24 hour thing.
Jen