" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Fighting

Emily and Katherine are already fighting. Yup, this week ought to be fun! God help me.

Anyway, I am hoping to get all of their "stuff" put away today. As I mentioned in a previous entry, we didn't get them a heck of a lot but let me tell you, between aunts and uncles and grandparents, they were spoiled. So, we have a lot to put away.

I usually leave it out for a few days, but with an actively moving baby crawling all over the place, it just isn't possible.

Also...big news...JULIA WALKED HOLDING ON TO THE TABLE YESTERDAY! It was just a few steps but what's that saying?

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

Or something like that.

1 comment:

Jay Solo said...

Yay Julia!

We put some of Sadie's things right away for future reference. Between us, Santa and the relatives, she made out like a bandit. Now there are more than twice as many Mega Blocks to be spread to the four corners of the Earth!